Spacious craftsman home in a convenient location in Falls Church. This beautiful home features 9' ceilings, dark hardwood floors, neutral paint colors, and an open concept with lots of natural light. The first floor has an office, open kitchen, dining room, living room, and family room. The gourmet kitchen will be your favorite with granite counters, a tile backsplash, large island for easy entertaining. In addition, you will find KitchenAid appliances and a separate walk-in pantry. The living room is special with its coffered ceiling and a beautiful floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace. French doors lead to a spacious backyard/patio. The upper-level features 3 large bedrooms and 3 baths as well as the primary suite. A seating area, walk-in closet, and bath with a double sink, separate tub, and shower comprise the primary suite. The finished lower level has space for all your needs including a rec room, an office/family room with access to the outside, a bedroom with a full bath, and sufficient storage areas. A 2-car garage + driveway parking makes this home too good to pass up.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,165 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partial
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Stone Driveway, Private.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price